Wednesday, September 19, 2012

its september...what!

time flies. time has been flying. ive been super busy (i know..."wah!") and I have too much to post! or, ive neglected this blog so long that i feel like one post isn't enough to cover it all! well, thats too bad, paul wilson, because 1 post is all i'm giving you!

i've been working on breaking bad pieces, as you, my loyal readers, may know. so, i'll start there.

i recently posted a sketch i did of Walter White (Mr. White, Heisenberg) on a 6" x 6" wood panel. well, i drew up a Jesse Pinkman to keep him company...


And, i took an evening to paint up the Walter White...


I like the idea of these small paintings. they dont kill me too bad on time, they give me instant gratification, and they are more affordable to anyone who wants to buy an original painting. so, i want to do more. I havent had a chance to paint up the Jesse panel, but soon! soon...

also, what i said about only giving myself one post? i lied, because i hosted a table at Comikaze this year, and it was too awesome not to give it it's own post...

thanks
PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment