Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crunch a Bunch

ive been extraordinarily busy at work the past couple weeks, but i did have a chance to sketch and scan this little piece. its 6" x 6" pencil on wood, to be painted soon with acrylics.


im trying to keep up on the "small paintings, lots of painting" concept.

I will be at Pop Monster in Torrance this Saturday, and I need to find time this week to organize all my junk and make sure I have enough prints. Tonight is the first time since last Wednesday that ive gotten home before 1030pm! Anyway, enough complaining...thanks for reading

PAUL

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, the evil Captain. This dude was responsible for tearing up the roof of my mouth with his super sweet glass shard cereal. I think you captured his menace perfectly.

    ReplyDelete