Saturday, July 30, 2011

Leonardo Leads

so here is installment #3 of my Turtles stuff...Leonardo

i got my VERY OWN Cintiq monitor on Thursday, and this is my first work since getting it set up. I think I spent close to 5 hours on it, and im realizing that I might need to upgrade my laptop a little bit, because it is chugging a little on high-resolution files.

heres a photo of my new toy...











i definitely need to work out my desk setup. i have wires and cables running all over the place.

anyway, first, some line work, which i kinda think looks cooler than the 'colored' piece











and now the colored piece. i plan to work this one out a little more. i was getting hungry and impatient at the end so i havent give it all the TLC it needs yet.










enjoy, thanks

edit: a couple SMALL SMALL tweaks and re-uploaded final image

No comments:

Post a Comment