Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flapjacks and Spirits

I'm sharing a table at Pancakes & Booze with my boy Casey Hirai, and wanted to share some photos from night 1. We have prints, drawings, paintings, t-shirts for sale, and passed the time drawing, painting, listening to live bands and drinking Colt 45's.

It was a good time, perhaps slower than the last time I attended. I took a wood panel with a street fighter sketch on it, and pretty much kept busy painting on it. i probably put in 3.5 - 4 hours of painting, and came close to finishing. I plan to wrap it up early night 2 and work on something smaller.









I just realized I never posted the original sketch of this one...strange but true. so anyway, here is the original pencil sketch i did a couple months ago.


alright! time to get some things together and go back out to downtown for Night 2

PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment