Tuesday, April 24, 2012

survival of the fittest

hey there
long time, no post, i know

a friend of mine at work passed out these awesome "FIELD NOTES" books, so I decided to try and make it a goal to sketch in mine a couple times a week to stay loose and sharp.

as you may notice, i have entries for april 9th and april 23rd...not exactly staying sharp but i plan to get better. since it also serves as my note-taking/time management tool at work, all of my sketches have been done during meetings

anyhoo, here are my doodles so far


i also wanted to include the cover with my drawings, to follow the wear & tear on the book, as well as any dumb stuff i might scribble there too


i actually did a couple more pages today (april 24th) so i'll throw those up here tomorrow once i have a chance to scan em

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment